Russ Hope – Lead Writer

What do you do?

I design and write accessible content that makes people safer, happier, better informed and better off. That’s about 70% of my time. The other 30% is about helping Quietroom win work and be a better business.

Why do you do it?

I love the work itself. I can lose myself for days in a good project. Also, it bugs me when people are shut out of the big conversations that matter to their lives. On my best days, my work might give someone the confidence to make a decision about something that used to scare them, stop them getting scammed, or help them feel included for the first time.

What do you do when you’re not at work?

I have young children, so most of my free time is family time. Every now and then I write a book